The International Centre for Dispute Resolution organizes, presents, sponsors, and participates in numerous international conferences. Conferences presented by the ICDR attract world-class faculty and are attended by an equally renowned group of experts.
Please contact Alyssa Montano at email@example.com if you are interested in receiving promotional emails about ICDR programs.
3 December 2019 in São Paulo, Brazil, The ICDR-AAASM & AMCHAM 10th Annual International Arbitration Conference: "Thinking Outside the Box"
5 December 2019 in San Francisco, CA, USA, The ICDR-AAA California Summit 2019
6 December 2019 in New York, NY, USA, Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Skills for Global Commerce
You will find a list of currently scheduled programs for the ICDR and AAA® at https://www.aaaeducation.org/courses/.
Sponsors of ICDR programs receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Sponsor’s logo displayed online, in electronic promotional materials, and prominently on signage at event,
- Sponsor’s promotional materials available at exhibit table and on any conference website,
- Public recognition and thank you for sponsors during the conference, and
- Complimentary registration for one non-speaking firm member and one corporate in-house guest.
Platinum sponsors will receive these additional benefits:
- Recognition for their level of sponsorship in promotional materials,
- Two additional guests,
- One guest of their choice to any faculty dinner, and
- Option to provide a handout or giveaway included with the registration process.
Benefits may vary depending upon unique circumstances in each event. Please contact Alyssa Montano at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a sponsor at one of our programs.