The International Centre for Dispute Resolution organizes, presents, sponsors, and participates in numerous international conferences. Conferences presented by the ICDR attract world-class faculty and are attended by an equally renowned group of experts.
Please contact Alyssa Montano at email@example.com if you are interested in receiving promotional emails about ICDR programs.
Join us in Miami for the ILaw2023 ILS Global Forum on International Law Conference.
17 February 2023 | 8:45 am - 5:30 pm
Featuring the AAA-ICDR International Arbitration Track sessions, the ICDR will explore various international and investment arbitration issues.
- Regional Reports on the Current State of Affairs in International Arbitration
- International Arbitration of Life Sciences Disputes – Counsel’s Perspective
- Investment Arbitration Reports – Featuring an ICSID Report by Meg Kinnear, Secretary-General, ICSID
- International Construction Arbitration – Keeping the Project Moving Forward – Conflict Management Options
Kenneth R. Feinberg, Mediator and the Former Administrator of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund
In addition to the AAA-ICDR International Arbitration Track, there will be tracks for Litigation and Business Transactions.
You will find a list of currently scheduled programs for the ICDR and AAA® at https://www.aaaeducation.org/courses/.
Additionally, our AAA-ICDR Asia Case Management Centre hosts several events and webinars throughout the year.
Sponsors of ICDR programs receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Sponsor’s logo displayed online, in electronic promotional materials, and prominently on signage at event,
- Sponsor’s promotional materials available at exhibit table and on any conference website,
- Public recognition and thank you for sponsors during the conference, and
- Complimentary registration for one non-speaking firm member and one corporate in-house guest.
Platinum sponsors will receive these additional benefits:
- Recognition for their level of sponsorship in promotional materials,
- Two additional guests,
- One guest of their choice to any faculty dinner, and
- Option to provide a handout or giveaway included with the registration process.
Benefits may vary depending upon unique circumstances in each event. Please contact Alyssa Montano at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a sponsor at one of our programs.